Monday, October 18, 2010

The purpose of this blog

Dear Fellow Burners

The purpose of this blog is to amuse and entertain, fail and try again. It'll contain my musings and observations on life, complete fabrications, spelling mistakes, the occasional image or video, most of which will occur in New York City. I must stress that none of this is to be taken seriously. The people i write about do not (for the most part) exist but are rather creations to serve my own purposes. I try not to take life too seriously but i am cynical by nature so if i happen to rant, and you hate it, ignore it, or commment on it, and if i believe those comments to be fair i'll keep it. If not, i'll probably delete it because well... i'm an egomaniac and respond badly to criticism.

I hope you, (whoever you are), enjoy reading the blog. Pass it on to friends if you so desire, but most importantly, if nothing else, delight in my 'burns' and 'anti-burns' and speak very highly of me in fashionable circles, so that i can look down on you all one day, like Citizen Kane and say the word over and over again 'Rosebud'... i mean 'burnnnnnnn'.

Yours truly,
'
Solly AKA The Burn

No comments:

Post a Comment